Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Looking for recipes to get more healthy vegetables into my menus, I did an internet search for bok-choy, and found this on Foodnetwork.com by Robin Miller.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 8 cups bok choy, chopped
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute.
- Add bok choy and soy sauce cook 3 to 5 minutes, until greens are wilted and stalks are crisp-tender.
- Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
So very tasty! I shredded a few baby carrots into the skillet (just to use them up) and that was nice. Delicious! Thanks, CD!