Recipe by nikki ciciretto
I love this. So yummy.
Top Review by PaulaG
Simple and delicious. I saw the wonderful photo that AmandaInOz had taken and knew I had to make this recipe. The flavors blended beautifully and would go with so many things. We had this as a side with fish. Something I will keep in reserve and make again.
- 4 dried Chinese mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb bok choy, bite size peices
- 2 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 2 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse dried mushooms: Soak in boiling water let stand 30 minutes. Squeeze excess water cut in half and set aside the liquid.
- Heat oil in wok. Stir fry garlic till brown.
- Add bok choy 1 minute, add mushrooms for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in soaking liquid and oyster sauce. Toss and serve.