Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love this. So yummy.
- 4 dried Chinese mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb bok choy, bite size peices
- 2 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 2 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Rinse dried mushooms: Soak in boiling water let stand 30 minutes. Squeeze excess water cut in half and set aside the liquid.
- Heat oil in wok. Stir fry garlic till brown.
- Add bok choy 1 minute, add mushrooms for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in soaking liquid and oyster sauce. Toss and serve.
Simple and delicious. I saw the wonderful photo that AmandaInOz had taken and knew I had to make this recipe. The flavors blended beautifully and would go with so many things. We had this as a side with fish. Something I will keep in reserve and make again.
Nice simple stir-fry! We felt that it was missing a bit of acidity. We enjoyed it as a lite lunch though. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2010.
The simplicity of this is what makes it so wonderful. No overpowering flavors. I used all shiitake mushrooms for this. I also used sesame oil in place of vegetable oil. It's a nice simple side dish and it would make a nice meal if you added tofu, or chicken or some other stir-fry meat. Thanx for posting!