- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 -4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 lb snow peas, strings removed (cut into halves or thirds, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 carrots, scraped and cut into 2 ",lengths and 1/4 ",julienne strips
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry, and sugar in a large bowl; add beef and stir to coat.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes.
- Heat large skillet or wok over high heat; when hot, add vegetable oil.
- Stir-fry beef 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until beef loses its red color.
- Serve immediately.