1/1 Photo of Stir-Fried Beef With Mango Salad
Very good and very beautiful! Healthy too. Adapted from Women's Day Eating Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Ginger and Honey Dressing
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated (1 inch piece)
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 limes, juice of or 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup water
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into strips
- 2 ripe plums, sliced
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded (supposed to be 1/4 of a medium head)
- 2 ounces watercress leaves
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 ounce fresh mint, minced
- 1 ounce fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons roasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2Combine the first 5 dressing ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Slowly add water, stirring, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in juice; set aside.
- 4Combine all salad ingredients (except peanuts), in a large shallow serving dish and gently toss together until evenly mixed; set aside.
- 6Toss the steak with garlic, sugar, and soy sauce.
- 7Heat oil in a nonstick skillet or wok.
- 8Add beef and stir-fry for about 3-5 minutes, until the strips are evenly browned and cooked to taste.
- 9Spoon stir-fried beef over the top of salad. Drizzle dressing over and sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fried Beef With Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 165.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean sirloin steaks