Nana Lee's Note:
Another ricecooker site recipe! They have some great ones over there. I loev steak and I love snow peas, so any chance to put them together is a treat. Lots of ginger here - so be warned. This would be best served over rice of your choice. Cooking time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean sirloin steaks, fat trimmed
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon safflower oil
- 2 green onions
- 3/4 lb asparagus
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1 cup trimmed whole snow peas
- 1Cut steak into thin strips and place in a large bowl with sherry, sesame oil, gingerroot, and garlic. Marinate 15 minutes.
- 2Cut green onions into 1/2-inch pieces, trim asparagus and cut into 1-inch lengths.
- 3Heat wok over medium-high heat and add safflower oil.
- 4Stir-fry green onions, asparagus, and bell pepper for 2 minutes, then remove to a platter and keep warm in oven.
- 5Add steak AND marinade to wok, stir-frying for 3 minutes.
- 6In a small bowl combine oyster sauce and arrowroot.
- 7Add to steak and cook for 1 minute.
- 8Add vegetable mixture and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 9Toss in snow peas, cover wok, and cook for 1 minute.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fried Beef W/Asparagus & Snow Peas
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.2
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 323.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean sirloin steaks