1/1 Photo of Stir Fried Beef Salad in Tortilla Cups
A simple dinner the whole family will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin or 1 lb top round steak, 3/4-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 cups salad greens, torn in bite-size pieces
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F Place 4 (4-oz.) custard cups, upside-down in shallow baking pan. Soften tortillas according to pkg. directions. Drape 1 tortilla over each cup. Spray each with vegetable cooking spray. Bake 10 minute or until edges are golden. Let cool.
- 2SLICE beef into very thin strips. Toss beef with garlic powder.
- 3HEAT oil in skillet. Add beef and stir-fry until browned and juices evaporate. Remove beef.
- 4ADD picante sauce, dressing, onions and tomatoes. Heat to a boil. Return beef to skillet and heat through.
- 5ARRANGE 1 cup salad greens in each tortilla cup. Spoon beef mixture over salad greens.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Beef Salad in Tortilla Cups
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.4
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 788.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 31.8 g