Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb beef round steak, boneless
- 2 tablespoons oil, cooking
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 green pepper, strips
- 1 onion, sliced (Seperated into rings)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt, seasoned
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, red, ground
- 1 large tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 8 ounces spinach leaves, fresh
- Partially freeze beef; slice thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
- In wok or large skillet cook half the beef in hot oil till browned on all sides.
- Remove from pan.
- Repeat with remaining beef and garlic; remove from pan.
- Add mushrooms, cucumber, green pepper strips, onions rings, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper to wok.
- Stir-fry 3 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return beef to wok; add tomatoe.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or till heated through.
- Remove meat-vegetable mixture to serving bowl; keep warm.
- Add spinach leaves to wok; cover and cook for 1 minute or till slightly wilted.
- To serve, arrange spinach on four bowls or plates; spoon meat mixture atop.