1/1 Photo of Stir Fried Beef Fajitas
These are delicious. Make sure the skillet or wok is extremely hot before adding the meat, Can substitute 1 pound skinless and boneless chicken or 1 pound pork loin, sliced for flank steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 lb flank steak, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1Combine 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish or zip-top freezer bag; add steak. Cover or seal and let stand 30 minutes.
- 2Remove steak from marinade; discarding marinade.
- 3Pat beef dry with paper towels.
- 4Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat; add beef, and stir fry 3 minutes.
- 5Remove beef from skillet with a slotted spoon. Reduce heat to medium.
- 6Add bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, and onion; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir fry 6 minutes or until tender.
- 7Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap. Microwave on high 20 seconds.
- 8Spoon beef and vegetable mixtures evenly over tortillas; add desired toppings, and roll up. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Beef Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.9
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1003.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 29.8 g