Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great meal to cook when it comes dinner time and you haven't cooked anything yet. Most of the time you already have all the ingredients at home. A delicious, quick meal without the fuss.
- 7.39 ml cornflour
- 118.29 ml beef stock
- 29.58 ml oyster sauce
- 4.92 ml finely crushed garlic
- 4.92 ml caster sugar
- 29.58 ml peanut oil
- 350 g rump steak, finely sliced
- 250 g beans, topped and tailed, cut in 5cm lengths
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 118.29 ml fresh bean sprout, tails removed (optional)
- Disolve the cornflour in a little of the stock. Add remaining stock, oyster sauce, garlic and sugar. Set mixture aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or heavy-based frying pan, swirling gently to coat base and side. Add beef, stir-fry over high heat for 2 minutes, or until it changes colour.
- Add beans and capsicum and stir-fry another minute.
- Add the cornflour mixture and cook until the sauce boils and thickens. Stir in bean sprouts. Serve with boiled rice.