1/1 Photo of Stir Fried Beef and Broccoli in Oyster Sauce
This is a great meal for family! Easy enough to make any night of the week. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g flank steak
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml rice wine
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 28.39 ml vegetable oil
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 4.92 ml fresh gingerroot, Chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 78.07 ml water
- 453.59 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1Cut meat across the grain into very thin slices.
- 2Place in a bowl and combine with soy sauce, rice wine, water and cornstarch.
- 3Allow to marinate at least 10 minutes (I sometimes do this in the morning, then cook when I get home).
- 4Meanwhile prepare remaining ingredients and stir together sauce mixture.
- 5Heat oil in a wok or large skillet.
- 6Add meat and cook, stirring constantly, until meat is about 75 per cent cooked.
- 7Remove and reserve.
- 8Scrape out pan if necessary and return to heat.
- 9Add another 2 tablespoons oil if needed and heat.
- 10Add garlic, ginger and green onions and cook 30 to 60 seconds until fragrant.
- 11Stir in cut-up broccoli and add water.
- 12Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- 13Re-add beef to pan and combine well.
- 14Add sauce to mixture and bring to boil.
- 15Cook until thickened and beef and broccoli are cooked through.
- 16Serve with steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Beef and Broccoli in Oyster Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 837.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 22.9 g