Stir Fried Beef and Blue Cheese Salad
- Cut beef into thin strips. In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil until very hot.
- Add beef and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, until beef is browned outside but still pink in the center. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining oil to wok and heat until hot. Add mushrooms and red onion and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Add vinegar, mustard, garlic salt, pepper and tomato and toss to blend well.
- Return sautéed beef to wok and add blue cheese. Toss to mix. Serve on lettuce lined plates.