Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Easy One Dish Meals
Make and share this Stir Fried Beef and Blue Cheese Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut beef into thin strips. In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil until very hot.
- Add beef and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, until beef is browned outside but still pink in the center. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining oil to wok and heat until hot. Add mushrooms and red onion and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Add vinegar, mustard, garlic salt, pepper and tomato and toss to blend well.
- Return sautéed beef to wok and add blue cheese. Toss to mix. Serve on lettuce lined plates.