Recipe by nehasan
a light form of veges that can b eaten as a salad or with rice..low in calories too!!
- 2 ounces fresh green beans
- 2 ounces carrots
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (will be divided)
- 1 kashmiri chilies (dipped in warm water for 15-20 mins) or any dried red chili, dat is more color and medium spicy (dipped in warm water for 15-20 mins)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves
- 1 -2 tablespoon soya sauce (dark)
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a blender take the chilli and garlic add a little water if needed and make a paste.
- 2. In a bowl put in the soya sauce, 1 tablespoon of the chilli-garlic, 2 tablespoon of olive oil, lemon juice, cumin powder and water. Mix it nicely.
- 3. Cut the beans and carrots in little long and stanty way and wash them.
- 4. in a bowl take the vegetables and mix the liquid mixture to it.and let it absorb the flavour for 10 minutes.
- 5. take a pan and add he rest of the olive oil and on heated add the vegetables.
- 6. cover it wid the lid, stiring it a little in a few seconds.a nice sizzlin sound is der through out, due to the water.Add salt.
- 7. Turn off the flame wen a few vegetables start getting a blackish burnt colour.
- 8. serve hot with rice or simply as a salad.