Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This quick and easy recipe consists of Baby Bok Choy, Baby Carrots, Onions and Snow Peas. Crunchie, Sweet and Salty!Can be served as a side or a main dish over rice.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1⁄3 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups bok choy (leave separated and washed)
- 2 cups baby carrots (microwaved for 3 minutes)
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon water, mixed with
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 -2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- In a hot large pan or wok add oil.
- stir fry ginger, garlic following with remaining ingredients stirring all the while not to burn.
I used a bag of frozen chinese veggies and your sauce. Quite tasty. Thanks!
Well, what can I say never fail with Rita L! Sweet and Tangy! Colorful and so fresh tasting! So easy to make, thanks Rita L
Very delicious and very easy! I stir-fried the ginger, garlic and onions, then added the rest of the veggies, stir-fried them for a few minutes and added the saucy ingredients. I added a bit more water to the sauce, we like it a little 'soupy'. Thanks Rita, great recipe :)