Stir-Fried Asparagus With Shiitakes
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over high heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until they begin to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and cook, stirring constantly, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Add the wine, broth, and soy sauce and cook until the liquid is reduced and the vegetables are tender, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the sesame seeds and serve.