Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We love this recipe. I have to give my sister the credit for this recipe.
Make and share this Stir Fried Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch slices (about 4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1. In large skillet,melt butter.
- 2. Add bouillon, celery salt and pepper; mix well.
- 3. Add asparagus and toss to coat. Cover and cook 2-12 minutes or until desired tenderness. Stir in soy sauce. Serve immediately.
Great flavor. We really liked the combination of ingredients especially the soy sauce. Can't wait to make these again, Ck2plz.
Loved it! Very simple and nice flavor. It went really well with an Asian meal. Thanks Ck2plz for a new keeper. Made for Potluck Tag.