Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the most recent Taste of Home Simple and Delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry asparagus in butter and oil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth, lemon juice, soy sauce and pepper.
- Cover and cook 2-3 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
- Sprinkle with almonds.