Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite way to prepare asparagus. It tastes so crisp and good. Its getting to be that time of year here in the northwoods.
- Wash and slice asparagus into larger slices.
- Drain well.
- Heat large electric fry pan or heavy stove top frying pan to medium heat and melt butter.
- When melted add garlic and saute just until you can smell the fragrance of the garlic.
- Add asparagus and stir until contents are combined.
- Fry about one minute uncovered then cover for another minute.
- Repeat until desired doneness.
- Watch carefully so it does not overcook.
- Takes just a few minutes depending of the size of spears.
- This also tastes good with crisp fried bacon pieces sprinkled on top.