1/5 Photos of Stir Fried Asparagus
This is a quick dish seasoned with soy, garlic and ginger!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the asparagus into 2-inch lengths. Combine the cornstarch and water in a small bowl and stir into a smooth paste. Set aside.
- 2Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet or wok and when very hot, add the asparagus, scallions, ginger and garlic and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, bring to a boil, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 3Make a well in the center of the asparagus and add the cornstarch mixture and the soy sauce. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or more, until sauce is smooth and thickened. Serve immediately over rice or noodles garnished with seeds.Season with additional soy sauce if desired.
- 4For Vegetarian omit the Chicken Broth.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.2
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 366.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g