1/7 Photos of Stir-Fried Asian Style Broccoli
A sugary glaze of garlic and soy sauce lightly coats this stir-fried broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove and discard broccoli leaves and tough ends of stalks. Wash broccoli thoroughly, and cut off flowerets; set aside. Cut stalks into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, and salt. Add chicken broth and soy sauce, stirring until smooth; set aside.
- 3In a wok or large skillet, sautè garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- 4Add broccoli flowerets and stems; cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Cover and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- 5Add broth mixture; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fried Asian Style Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 520.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g