Recipe by MarraMamba
A simple and light tasting stir fry.
Top Review by weekend cooker
HOLY COW !!! This was enough for a 4 serving dinner. The flavors were outstanding. A nice change to dinner. Truly enjoyed. Something to make again in the future. I did marinade the pork, as it was truly a gem. Tagged in Holiday Tag..
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 100 g unsalted cashews
- 1 small fresh red chile, deseeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600 g pork fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of chinese greens, trimmed and roughly sliced
- lime, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 papaya, sliced
- brown rice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the cashews and gently toss until golden brown. Remove with a perforated spoon and set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil. Add the chilli and garlic, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Raise the heat and add the pork, greens and lime zest. Fry for a few minutes until pork begins to colour.
- Add the lime juice, soy sauce and papaya. Heat through for 1 minute, stirring.
- Return the cashews to the wok and toss to mix.