1/1 Photo of Stir-Crazy Pork and Papaya
A simple and light tasting stir fry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the cashews and gently toss until golden brown. Remove with a perforated spoon and set aside.
- 2Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil. Add the chilli and garlic, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 3Raise the heat and add the pork, greens and lime zest. Fry for a few minutes until pork begins to colour.
- 4Add the lime juice, soy sauce and papaya. Heat through for 1 minute, stirring.
- 5Return the cashews to the wok and toss to mix.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Crazy Pork and Papaya
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.3
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 126.0 mg
- Sodium 464.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 50.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: