Recipe by Larkin
I LOVE kettle corn, and after much experimentation, I have created the perfect recipe for home-made kettle corn by using my favorite popcorn-making device--the Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper.
Top Review by GinaXOXO
I have been making this for years. My girlfriend made this for a party at our house and I am afraid I made a PIG out of myself. She gave me a stir crazy for a house warming gift and I have been making it ever since. I use about half the oil but otherwise I do exactly the same thing. It is easy, inexpensive, and a hit wherever you bring it. Sometimes I add m&m, candy corn, and/or peanuts.
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure your Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper is turned off.
- Using your Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper, combine ingredients on the non-stick surface of the machine.
- Cover the Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper with the bowl provided by Stir Crazy.
- Turn on Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper.
- Watch the popcorn pop! It's fun!
- When only 3 seconds remain in between pops, flip Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper over to yield a big bowl of kettle corn.
- Salt to your liking!