1/1 Photo of Stir Crazy Kettle Corn
I LOVE kettle corn, and after much experimentation, I have created the perfect recipe for home-made kettle corn by using my favorite popcorn-making device--the Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure your Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper is turned off.
- 2Using your Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper, combine ingredients on the non-stick surface of the machine.
- 3Cover the Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper with the bowl provided by Stir Crazy.
- 4Turn on Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper.
- 5Watch the popcorn pop! It's fun!
- 6When only 3 seconds remain in between pops, flip Stir Crazy Popcorn Popper over to yield a big bowl of kettle corn.
- 7Salt to your liking!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Crazy Kettle Corn
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g