Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
My late MIL gave me this recipe when I was the only cook for our church free lunch program and I didn't have the time to make regular pizza dough. I made a few changes in the ingredients. The times listed are a guess.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup (I used 1/2 cup pizza sauce)
- smoked sausage, as much as you like (I used regular sausage)
- 1 lb shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
My added ingredients
- pepperoni, to taste
- black olives, to taste
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, or you could use fresh
- chopped bell pepper (optional)
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk and salad oil, stirring until it forms a ball, then put on a pizza pan and press into shape.
- Spread ketchup or pizza sauce over dough.
- Add all other toppings (except cheese) that you are using.
- Then combine both cheeses and put on top of pizza.
- Bake at 450* for 20 minutes, or until it just begin to turn brown and is bubbly.