Recipe by Broke Guy
This easy recipe makes a cake so moist and rich. Perfect for the fall apple season.
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 medium gala apples or 6 medium fuji apples or 6 medium honey crisp apples
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and vegetable oil.
- Peel and slice the apples and add to mixture in bowl stirring to coat all of the apples with the mixture.
- Mix together the baking soda and flour and add to the ingredients in the bowl. Mix well (best with a fork) until all of the flour is absorbed by the wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a greased one 9"x13" pan or two 9″ round pans.
- Bake for approximately 55 minutes.