Cook1 hr 30 mins
A potato recipe for you blue cheese lovers out there! Very easy to make and it tastes wonderful-great with steaks!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter (or spray with Pam) a 13X9X2 inch baking dish.
- Arrange 1/3 of potato slices in bottom of pan, overlapping slightly.
- Sprinkle half of cheese over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and arrange half of remaining potatoes over cheese.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and arrange the remaining potatoes over the cheese.
- Pour broth over, sprinkle with salt and pepper and dot the top with butter.
- Bake potatoes until top is golden brown, potatoes are tender, and liquid thickens, tilting pan occasionally to baste top layer of potatoes with broth mixture, about 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Transfer pan to rack and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.