1/1 Photo of Stilton Potato Gratin
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Leslie in Texas's Note:
A potato recipe for you blue cheese lovers out there! Very easy to make and it tastes wonderful-great with steaks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter (or spray with Pam) a 13X9X2 inch baking dish.
- 3Arrange 1/3 of potato slices in bottom of pan, overlapping slightly.
- 4Sprinkle half of cheese over potatoes.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper and arrange half of remaining potatoes over cheese.
- 6Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and arrange the remaining potatoes over the cheese.
- 7Pour broth over, sprinkle with salt and pepper and dot the top with butter.
- 8Bake potatoes until top is golden brown, potatoes are tender, and liquid thickens, tilting pan occasionally to baste top layer of potatoes with broth mixture, about 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- 9Transfer pan to rack and let stand 5 minutes.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stilton Potato Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.5
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 581.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g