Boo Chef in West Texas's Note:
Posting for ZWT British Amounts are by WEIGHT
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cheese, butter, and port in a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth.
- 2Transfer the cheese mixture to a mixing bowl, add the walnuts and mix thoroughly.
- 3Transfer the pate to a serving bowl/dish, cover with clingfilm and chill until ready to serve.
- 4As this can be made up to 3 weeks in advance.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stilton, Port and Walnut Pate
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.6
- Calories from Fat 495
- Total Fat 55.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: