- 225 g/ 8oz Stilton cheese, rind removed and cubed
- 50 g/ 2oz unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons port wine
- 125 g/ 5oz chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cheese, butter, and port in a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a mixing bowl, add the walnuts and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the pate to a serving bowl/dish, cover with clingfilm and chill until ready to serve.
- As this can be made up to 3 weeks in advance.