Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A dip with bite!
- 1⁄4 lb Stilton cheese (1/2 cup)
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cooked spinach, squeezed very dry and chopped very fine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- Place the cream cheese into a bowl, crumble the Stilton cheese on top and blend together.
- Add the sour cream and lemon juice; blend.
- Fold in the green onion and spinach.
- Cover and refridgerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- This can also be served hot by placing finished dip in an oven safe dish, covering with foil and baking in a preheated 350 F oven for 15-20 minutes.
A very good cheese dip, there was some left, I added some milk to it to make it thinner and used it up as a dressing on a salad.