- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 4 hamburger buns
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the beef, onion and celery. Season with salt and pepper and combine well.
- Stir in the herbs and mustard.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions.
- Place 4 on a work surface and flatten slightly.
- Place the crumbled cheese in the center of each.
- Flatten the remaining 4 portions and place on top.
- Mold together, encasing the crumbled cheese and shape into 4 burgers.
- Grill under moderate heat for 10 minutes, turning once.
- Split the burger buns and serve the burger on these.