Light and pretty with a nice peppery taste. By Joanna Farrow.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the stock and bring almost to a boil.
- 2Remove tough stems and stalks from the watercress, and discard.
- 3Add cress to stock, and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- 4Crumble the cheese into the pan and simmer for 1 minute--until cheese has begun to melt.
- 5Process the soup, in batches if necessary, until smooth.
- 6Return soup to pan, and stir in the cream.
- 7Check seasoning, to see if salt is needed.
- 8Heat the soup, but do not boil.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stilton and Watercress Soup
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 748.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.7 g