Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Unusual presentation for the Blue Cheese lovers.
- 2 ripe avocados, halved and stoned
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 4 ounces blue Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 3 ounces seedless black grapes, halved
- fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh sour cream
- 1 ounce toasted breadcrumb
- salad greens
- grapes (to garnish)
- Scoop flesh from avocados, chop and mix with lemon juice.
- In a bowl mix Stilton, grapes, pepper and soured cream with avocado.
- Spoon back into avocado shells, sprinkle over breadcrumbs.
- Serve with a salad and grape garnish.