Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love baked mac n cheese during the holidays but always want something less fattening and lower calorie. So I made this!
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 3 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 4 cups fat-free cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- Mix all ingredients and 2 cups fat free cheddar cheese in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining 2 cups fat free cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.