Recipe by Noo
The only thing I love more than barbecue sauce is Jack Daniels...combine the two and I'm in heaven. This sassy little sauce works brushed onto ribs, chicken or pork...don't forget to serve some on the side too.
- 1 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer uncovered, until slightly thickened ( about 20 minutes), stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Brush onto meat during the last ten minutes of cooking.
- Will keep for several months in the fridge.