1/6 Photos of Still Another Tuna/Pasta Salad.......(Mom's Tuna Salad)
A tasty tuna salad which is easy to prepare. I frequently make it during the Summer for a light supper, after a day at the pool. Also works well for picnics. Amounts given are estimates, I usually prepare this "by taste".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 lb cooked elbow macaroni or 1/2 lb small shell pasta, rinsed and drained
- 1 -2 hard-boiled egg, mashed
- 1/2 medium vidalia onion, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped or minced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red peppers or 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 1In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 2Mix well to blend.
- 3If salad is too dry, add more mayonnaise.
- 4Taste, and adjust seasonings to your preference.
- 5Chill well before serving.
- 6Note: If you are going to triple the recipe, only use 1 hard boiled egg per can of tuna.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Still Another Tuna/Pasta Salad.......(Mom's Tuna Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.2 mg
- Sodium 95.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: