- 22 ounces beef
- 36 ounces small onions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 -3 ripe tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and strain the meat pieces.
- In a pot, heat the olive oil over a medium fire and brown the meat.
- Add the onions and allow these too saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vinegar, the tomatoes (finely diced), the garlic, the rosemary, salt, pepper, the bay leaf and an amount of water.
- Allow the ragout to boil for about two hours, until it is left in its own sauce.
- Serve hot.