Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons Market Pantry® Honey
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (20 ounce) package chicken drumsticks
- salt and pepper
- Heat a grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, in a large, wide bowl, stir together the honey, cayenne pepper sauce, and ketchup.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and cooked through (to 165 Degrees F), about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken directly to the bowl with the sauce and gently toss until well coated.