Sticky Sweet Chili Pork Kofte
- In a large bowl, mix the ground pork, shallots, garlic, lemongrass, cornflour, mint, coriander, and fish sauce.
- Shape into approximately 18 to 20 balls.
- Thread onto large metal skewers (or individual wooden ones, soaked in water for 20 minutes to avoid burning).
- Barbecue or grill for 5 or 6 minutes, turning now and again until they are just cooked through.
- Brush with 2 tablespoons of chili sauce; cook for a couple of minutes more until lightly caramelized.
- Remove the skewers.
- Serve each kofte in one of the little gem lettuce leaves, spooned over with little more chili sauce, plus extra for dipping.
- Scatter with spring onion, chili, and coriander.