Sticky sweet chili pork kofte.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix the ground pork, shallots, garlic, lemongrass, cornflour, mint, coriander, and fish sauce.
- 2Shape into approximately 18 to 20 balls.
- 3Thread onto large metal skewers (or individual wooden ones, soaked in water for 20 minutes to avoid burning).
- 4Barbecue or grill for 5 or 6 minutes, turning now and again until they are just cooked through.
- 5Brush with 2 tablespoons of chili sauce; cook for a couple of minutes more until lightly caramelized.
- 6Remove the skewers.
- 7Serve each kofte in one of the little gem lettuce leaves, spooned over with little more chili sauce, plus extra for dipping.
- 8Scatter with spring onion, chili, and coriander.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Sweet Chili Pork Kofte
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1677.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: