Recipe by Debe
A family favorite at the cabin.....
Top Review by mommyoffour
These were good. I made them for our game day party. I cooked them for 1 hour and then put them in the crockpot. My family and friends liked them very much. But, when they say sticky, they mean sticky! Thank you for sharing with us.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the chicken wings and dry as much as possible.
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in a deep baking dish.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Place in oven or 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is done and sauce is sticky.
- IMPORTANT: Due to the hot cooked sugar, chicken will be extra hot and easy to burn.
- be careful and let chicken sit for at least 15-20 minutes before serving.