Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
An Authentic Chinese Recipe! Sticky Soy Chicken is a time-tested, generation favourite! Tastes divine with rice and Chinese stir-fried veggies!
- 1 kg chicken parts
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 5 dried Chinese mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup water
- First, Soak the mushrooms for 10 minutes in boiling hot water. Slice.
- In a hot wok, add oil and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Add chicken pieces, fry till golden brown as well over high heat, constantly stir-frying to.
- prevent overcooking the chicken.
- Once the chicken is browned, add the chicken stock, one cup of water.
- Cover. Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat when it starts bubbling. Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander. Serve!
really comforting food! It's so delicious and easy to make. Thank you for sharing this with us!!