1/1 Photo of Sticky Soy and Maple Pork Burgers
An Asian inspired burger-just for a change!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g ground lean pork
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 grated lemon, zest of
- 60 ml soy sauce or 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch dried chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander, leaf
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split and toasted
- sweet chili sauce, sour cream, shredded lettuce, sliced radish, mustard cress (optional)
- 1Place the pork,peanuts,onions,ginger,zest,1 tbsp soy sauce,2 tsp maple syrup,chilli flakes and coriander into a large bowl,season well with salt and pepper,then mix well using your hands.Shape into 4 patties,cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a tray with baking powder.
- 3Heat a frypan/chargrill pan over med-high heat.Brush the pan with a little oil and cook the patties for 1-2 mins each side until golden browm.Transfer the patties to the baking tray and bake for a further 8-10 mins,until cooked through.
- 4Mix the oil with the remaining soy and maple syrup or honey in a small bowl and brush over the patties.
- 5To serve sandwich each ciabatta with some chilli sauce,sour cream etc and a pattie.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Soy and Maple Pork Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.4
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.1 mg
- Sodium 1150.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of