1/1 Photo of Sticky Rhubarb Muffins
Charlotte J's Note:
Muffins are a delight, but sticky ones are to die for!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 4 tablespoons butter and brown sugar until coarsely blended.
- 2Add the rhubarb.
- 3Distribute evenly into (12) greased muffin tin.
- 4Cream softened butter and 1/4 cup sugar, beat in egg.
- 5Sift together the five dry ingredients.
- 6Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
- 7Stir in orange rind.
- 8Do not over mix.
- 9Distribute evenly over the rhubarb and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and let stand for five minutes, then invert to remove.
- 11Leaving the muffins up side down so the sticky glaze is now on top.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Rhubarb Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 212.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g