Recipe by KitchenManiac
A mouth watering yummy pork chop Asian style. Double the recipe, you'll want more. :)
Top Review by Mirj
These are totally TDF! I don't eat pork so I used skinless, boneless chicken breasts. This recipe is the best thing that ever happened to that chicken! I din't have any Chinese wine or sherry, so I used some sweet red wine I had lying around. I also held back on the chili flakes, I have a real wuss for a BH when it comes to hot and spicy food (he's a Brit, what can I do?). This was such a quick and easy dinner last night, I'm going to be making this often! Last night I served this over some leftover couscous, talk about fusion cuisine!
- 4 pork cutlets, of chops trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup Chinese wine or 1⁄3 cup sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce or 2 tablespoons chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat frying pan over medium heat.
- Cook meat for 2 minutes each side, or until meat is well browned.
- Remove meat, set aside - Keep warm -
- Add cooking wine, soy sauce, ginger, chili sauce/flakes and honey to the same pan without washing the pan.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Return the meat to pan and cook on each side for 1 minute.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens, and pork is cooked through.
- Serve with rice and greens.