Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on recipes to go, and we love it. It freezes and reheats well, so add it to your OAMC cookbooks !
- 1 cup peach jam
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix jam, bbq sauce, onion and soy sauce.
- Put chicken pieces in baking dish.
- Top with sauce.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, then turn and baste.
- Bake another 30 minutes or until done.
This was super easy to prepare and my husband liked it! While it's not the fanciest chicken breast out there, it does the job for a weeknight supper. I had 4 large chicken breasts and had just a little sauce left over.
The chicken came out moist and tender and we loved the sauce. Will be making this one again and again! (made for My 3 Chefs Game)