- 220 g sticky onions
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 sprig thyme, leaves picked
- 400 ml vegetable stock
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce vegetarian worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat onions in a pan (ideally the one you have cooked you accompanying meat/quorn/tofu in)adding a splash of oil if you wish to a dry pan.
- Add flour and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the thyme and gradually add the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for five minutes until smooth.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, season and serve.