Hea;thy and very tasty! For maximum flavour, place the chicken and marinade in the refrigerator and leave overnight. Time does not include marinating. Serve with fresh vegetables or a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
for the marinade
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F
- 2Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper and place in the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
- 3Combine the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl. Pour the marinade over the chicken and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- 4Place the chicken with the marinade in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until fully cooked.
- 5Serve straight from the oven.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Onion Chicken (Healthy & Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 154.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 54.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce