Recipe by Noo
A quick, easy and yummy lunch or snack!!
Top Review by JennyMidget
Juicy, tangy and sweet - winner. Sausages were very juicy from the roasting, better than frying. We used thick pork sausages, no Cumberland at our butcher! The boys of the house turned their noses up at the onion but I thought it was divine. Served with salad for a lovely quick dinner.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 sausages (Cumberland)
- 3 red onions, finely sliced
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons demerara sugar
- French baguette, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius or Gas 6.
- Drizzle the honey over the sausages.
- Roast sausages for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- While the sausages are cooking, finely slice the onion.
- Sizzle onion in a frying pan with the balsamic vinegar and the demerara sugar until soft and sticky.
- Serve the sausages and sticky onion in small baguettes.