Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 25 mins
The texture is soft, the color is dark brown, and it is dense.
Make and share this Sticky Milk Chocolate Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease and flour a shallow 8-inch square cake pan.
- Place the butter, sugars, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and light corn syrup in a heavy-based saucepan and heat gently, stirring until the mixture is well blended and smooth. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Beat together the eggs and extract. Beat in the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Sift together the flour, unsweetened cocoa, and baking powder and fold carefully into egg and chocolate mixture, using a metal spoon or a spatula.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes, until the top is crisp and the edge of the cake is beginning to shrink away from the pan.The inside of the cake will still be quit dense and soft to the touch.
- Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan, then cut it into squares to serve.