2 hrs 25 mins
Chef #601334's Note:
The texture is soft, the color is dark brown, and it is dense.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease and flour a shallow 8-inch square cake pan.
- 2Place the butter, sugars, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and light corn syrup in a heavy-based saucepan and heat gently, stirring until the mixture is well blended and smooth. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- 3Beat together the eggs and extract. Beat in the cooled chocolate mixture.
- 4Sift together the flour, unsweetened cocoa, and baking powder and fold carefully into egg and chocolate mixture, using a metal spoon or a spatula.
- 5Spoon mixture into the prepared pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 25 minutes, until the top is crisp and the edge of the cake is beginning to shrink away from the pan.The inside of the cake will still be quit dense and soft to the touch.
- 6Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan, then cut it into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Milk Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 122.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g