Sticky Maple Pork With Apples
- Cut the pork into roughly 1 inch thick slices.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the pork, then fry on both sides until lightly browned, about 5 minutes in total.
- Lift out of pan and set aside.
- Add apples to the pan, then cook for 3 to 4 minutes until starting to soften.
- Stir in the garlic, maple syrup, vinegar, and water. Bring to a boil, then return the meat to the pan along with any juices.
- Simmer for a few more minutes until the pork is cooked through and the sauce is thick and sticky.
- Sir in the wholegrain mustard.