Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sounds really yummy. I found it in the April 2008 copy of the BBC Good Food Magazine.
Make and share this Sticky Maple Pork With Apples recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the pork into roughly 1 inch thick slices.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, add the pork, then fry on both sides until lightly browned, about 5 minutes in total.
- Lift out of pan and set aside.
- Add apples to the pan, then cook for 3 to 4 minutes until starting to soften.
- Stir in the garlic, maple syrup, vinegar, and water. Bring to a boil, then return the meat to the pan along with any juices.
- Simmer for a few more minutes until the pork is cooked through and the sauce is thick and sticky.
- Sir in the wholegrain mustard.
This was an easy, quick and tasty dinner.
DH loved this! The only change I made was I used pork chops as that is what I had on hand and it was one of those hot lazy nights. This smelled really yummy while cooking and got rave reviews from dh! Thanks SJ! *Made for ZWT Canada*