Recipe by looneytunesfan
From a Reynolds Foil cookbook. USES: 1 sheet Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil
- 3⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup tomato base barbecue sauce, plus
- 2 tablespoons tomato base barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut in chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- rice or grilled garlic toast
Directions See How It's Made
- COMBINE Worcestershire sauce, barbecue sauce, onion, garlic, pepper, salt and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl. Add shrimp; marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- PREHEAT grill to high. Make drainage holes in sheet of Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Foil with a large grilling fork; set aside.
- DRAIN marinade from shrimp into a medium saucepan. Rinse the bowl with the water and add to pan. Bring marinade to a boil and boil vigorously for 2 to 3 minutes. Add butter, stirring until melted. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice. Reserve half of marinade for serving.
- PLACE foil sheet with holes on grill rack with non-stick (dull) side towards food; immediately place shrimp in a single layer on foil. Brush with marinade.
- GRILL 2 to 3 minutes; turn with tongs. Brush with marinade. CONTINUE GRILLING 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are firm with a few lightly browned edges. Serve hot with additional sauce and rice or grilled garlic toast.