Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This simple recipe calls for lamb mid-loin chops - I prefer Lamb cutlets and this recipe is great with lamb fillets as well. Time includes marinating time.
- 2⁄3 cup red currant jelly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 18 lamb chops or 18 lamb cutlets
- Combine redcurrent jelly, oil, rosemary and garlic in a jug. Whisk to combine.
- Place lamb in ceramic dish and pour over marinade. Turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours - preferably overnight.
- Barbeque lamb to your liking.